1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup melted butter
1 lb. cream cheese (about 1/2 cup)
3 medium eggs
1 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pint sour cream
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and melted butter.
- Line bottom and part of side of springform pan. Refrigerate until filling is ready.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup sugar and 3/4 teaspoons of vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Place mixture in pan on top of graham cracker mixture and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove and cool 15 minutes. Raise temperature to 475 degrees.
- Combine sour cream and remaining sugar and vanilla.
- Pour over cake and bake 10 minutes.