2 cans frozen shrimp soup
2 tablespoons sherry
2 small cans button mushrooms, drained
1 package slivered almonds (approx. 2 1/2 oz.)
1/2 lb. fresh crab meat
1/2 lb. fresh small shrimp
Sliced American cheese
- Melt soup (do not add milk or water) and pour into 2 quart casserole dish.
- Stir in sherry, mushrooms and almonds.
- Fold in seafood gently and cover with cheese slices.
- Sprinkle paprika over top and refrigerate.
- When ready to bake, place in 300 degree oven, uncovered, for 1 hour.
- Serve over rice.
- Note: Lobster and prawns may be used as substitute for crab meat and shrimp. Also, frozen seafood may be used if you cannot obtain fresh seafood.