1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup flour
1 cup quick rolled oats
1 – 6oz. package of chocolate chips
- For Topping
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup peanut butter
2-4 tablespoons of evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Blend in the egg, peanut butter, salt, baking soda and vanilla.
- Stir in flour and rolled oats.
- Spread mixture into greased 13×9 in pan and bake for 25 minutes
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let stand 5 minutes to melt over cake and spread.
- Combine topping ingredients, mix well
- Pour mixture over top, let cool and cut into bars.
Note: Mix and spread all ingredients by hand.