6 – 1 in pork chops
8 tablespoons of butter
1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
2 large onions, thinly sliced
1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Blend spices and rub into chops
- Heat 4 tablespoons of butter on stovetop and brown chops
- Put chops in single layer in a casserole dish.
- Heat remaining butter in pan and saute onions until wilted. Spread in and among chops.
- Clean out pan with wine and pour over all
- Cover and bake for 1 hour.